Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sample Review | Grounded Chocolate Orange Coffee Scrub


I recently ordered myself a sample packet of Grounded’s Chocolate Orange Coffee Scrub and decided to let you guys know what I think. Since I have sensitive skin I find it better to try a sample of a product first instead of outright buying it. If it doesn't cause a reaction with my skin then it eliminates me wasting money on a product that I can’t use. Especially as a mum, it's important to me to make sure I’m spending my money on something that I will use. 
Grounded, chocolate orange, beauty, product review


I was looking forward to receiving the sample because I’d seen so many good reviews on Grounded products everywhere. Plus, I’m a lover of both coffee and chocolate orange, so I’d already had high expectations for this product.  

Let me tell you that this product did not disappoint at all. I’m generally wary of using scrubs particularly on my face but this scrub isn’t harsh on the skin at all. 

The minute you open the packet you’re hit with this delicious scent of coffee first and then the smell of chocolate orange floats in. It smells so good that you could eat it. The scent that fills your bathroom is heavenly. 

Speaking as someone who has issues with their skin, this scrub did not irritate or inflame my skin in any way, which I can get with some products. I felt there was a noticeable difference in my skin after using it. My skin felt quite soft, nourished and had helped especially with some of the areas of my skin that are very dry and flaky. It was nice to remove a product and not feel dried out but instead to feel nourished and clean. 
Grounded, chocolate orange, beauty, beauty review,
I applied the scrub to my face and body and left it on for the stated 10 minutes before washing it off. The only downside is the mess you make when applying it (so make sure you apply it in the bath or shower!) but we all need to get down and dirty at least once and the mess didn’t really bother me because it was easily cleaned up and made my bathroom smell delicious at the same time. 

So, would I buy the full sized product based on the sample? Of course! This is definitely a next payday purchase for me. I’m looking forward to trying other grounded scrubs. Here’s a link to their website if you feel that you would like to have a look at their products. 

Have you used any Grounded coffee scrubs? What are your opinions?

2 comments :

  1. This sounds brilliant and I love that you can get a sample sized packet to try out first! I love chocolate orange and coffee too so this sounds right up my street ♥

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you purchase the sample size from? looks great!x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!