Friday, April 29, 2016

What's in my handbag?

I thought I'd give you guys a little peek at what is usually found in my handbag. Bigger is better at the minute and my handbag happens to be so big that I haven't got enough things to fill it with. However, it means it won't be hard to find the things I'm looking for!
what's in my handbag blog, burnt orange bag, daily neccessities

The Bag 
what's in my handbag blog, burnt orange bag, daily neccessities
This bag was a Christmas gift from my honey's Mum and it's wonderful and huge with handy pockets inside. The lining inside is also leopard print which is also me. I love the gorgeous burnt orange colour; so vivid.

The Essentials
what's in my handbag blog, burnt orange bag, daily neccessities
Purse~ I got this purse from New Look and I love it so much. It's definitely me in style and has many handy card pockets inside. Travel card holder~ This used to be more useful when I had more travel cards (like train tickets etc) but now I use it for my bus pass. I love the cute Engrish on it haha. Keys~ Of course! My key charm is an adorable bear I got as a souvenir from the Black Country Living Museum. Very hard to loose my keys when there's a huge bear looking after them. Not pictured~ My phone and sanitary towels.

The Rest
what's in my handbag blog, burnt orange bag, daily neccessities
Deodorant~ I'm really self concious about sweat and smelling so I always make sure to have some deodorant with me. Sun cream~ Now that the sun is back I always make sure that I'm carrying high factor sun cream, which is usually a kids one; especially since I'm pale and burn super easily. Mirror~ I got this cute little rose shaped mirror from Boots and it's been in my handbags ever since. Hair brush~ My hair brush was one of the first things I ever decoed. The deco has worn a little now but I still love it. Lip balm~ Lastly, lip balm because I tend to have very dry lips from time to time.

What items do you carry in your handbag? Any neccessities you can't leave the house without? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!