Tuesday, March 01, 2016

How Mummy relaxes

We all need a bit of rest and relaxation from time to time, especially when we've been putting everything into looking after a baby, and here's what I do when I get a chance to relax.

Colouring
I got this Harry Potter colouring book from my mum for Christmas and it is so stress releaving. Sometimes I'll sit in bed when Aoife is asleep in her cot in the evening and just colour away for an hour. 
Listen to music
I love my music and nine times out of ten if I can't get back to sleep when Aoife goes for her afternoon nap then I'll listen to some of my favourite music. 
Play a video game
I must admit I'm behind on my video game playing and I usually play a game that isn't heavily storyline based because I never know when I'm going to get to play the game again. 
Watch a film
I've got a huge stack of DVDs to watch and it's lovely to sit with a hot chocolate watching a good film. 
Read fanfiction
I'm really into reading Harry Potter fanfiction, especially Harry and Draco pairings so I'll log into my Fanfiction.net account and read away for an hour or two.

I'm not one of those people who relax by taking a long bath (even though I've got a big stash of bath bombs to use).

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!