Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Blog overhaul

Hello guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I've had a few changes around here at the blog. 

The biggest change is the change of name. It's a little similar to my old blog name but it's now easier to read for those who can't read Japanese. 

I've been wanting to change the blog for a little while now, but I hadn't sat down and made the header and blog button so I couldn't change anything else until I had made those

I think my new layout reflects me though; pretty and pastel~I've tried to make the layout of my blog very clean and minimalist now and I quite like it.

There's still a few things I want to add and change but at the minute I'm quite happy at the minute of how my blog looks. 

Please let me know what you think! 

Now to work on more posts!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!