Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Favourite phone apps ~

Neko Atsume
Because I'm a crazy cat lady! Look at their little faces!

Baby Sleep
This app has been very useful if I've needed a hand getting Aoife to sleep. Her favourite noise appears to be the washing machine sound. Useful when I have no washing to put into the washing machine. 

Frozen Free Fall
My honey originally downloaded this game on his xbox and then after watching him play I downloaded it on my phone instead. I've become a little obsessed with it truthfully.

My Fitness Pal
It's time to get into shape after having Aoife! Along with regular exercise, I've started tracking what I eat. I love barcode scanning stuff.  

Pointless
My honey wants us to appear on Pointless and so we downloaded the app to test our Pointless knowledge. So far I've only managed to get a handful of Pointless answers so more training is needed!

Groupon

I love using Groupon for the cheap deals. I've used it for so many different items for myself and others. It's easy to just throw my money at this app.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!