Saturday, April 09, 2016

The If I Could Tag ~

I saw this tag over at Pale Girl Reviews and I thought it looked like a lot of fun to do. If you do this tag please link me back; I'd love to read!


If I could live anywhere...
I wouldn't leave the UK since I'm too attached to my family, but my honey would love to live in Cornwall when we retire and he's slowly talking me around to it. Personally, I'd like to live somewhere quaint, quiet and peaceful. Maybe somewhere in the countryside?

If I could have any home...
I'd love to have a home with a big kitchen so I can do lots of baking! I wouldn't want a big house, but I'd like a house that's comfortable enough for our family size where we wouldn't have to worry about running out of space quickly.  I'd love a beautiful old fireplace in the living room that would be wonderful to sit in front.

If I could have any garden...
I'd love a garden with a nice lush green lawn, lovely flower beds and a little pond with Koi fish. A garden that's nice to sit in in the summer and have a barbecue in so we can entertain others. I'd love a little decked area with comfy seating and a patio heater so we could sit outside in the evening too.

If I could be on holiday right now...
Since I have Aoife I wouldn't go overseas for quite a while, but I'd love to go to Tunbridge Wells in Kent to see my family there and to have a nice quiet time. It's been quite a few years since I last went and I miss my family very much. Plus, I love exploring the town and going up to Hastings for the day.

If I could have any job...
Even though I love my job right now, the other job I would like to do would be to be a travelling nail technician; like travelling to homes and stuff to do people's nails and for occasions. I'd just need to do all the proper training first but I have a lot of the equipment (minus a car! haha) and do a lot of my family's nails.

If I could have any talent...
I'd love to be a naturally good at cooking! I don't care if I can't sing, dance, draw, juggle etc; I just want to be able to make a nice looking omelette!  I'd also like to be able to cook meat to perfection. I'm very good at overcooking and undercooking but not cooking to perfection.

If I could live any day again... 
This one is a little tough for me since I can think of a few days that I would like to experience again; the birth of my daughter, the first date with my honey, Disneyland Paris. I miss some of the days when I was in college with my friends too and I'd love to relive them. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!