Sunday, April 24, 2016

Spring Style | Baby Edition

I love shopping for baby clothes! Whenever we go out shopping I just have to look in the baby clothing section; which bores my honey because he's not really into clothes shopping. There are so many options, especially now spring is here and lots of cute skirts and dresses are out in the shops. So today, I'm going to show you guys some of my favourite baby spring outfits that Aoife has been wearing.
spring baby clothes, spring baby clothing, spring style, baby floral print

Cute and casual
spring baby clothes, spring baby clothing, spring style, baby floral print
 I love a simple pair of jeggings because you can mix and match it with a cute top and a cute little pair of socks or shoes. I found this top in Morrison's for £2 too. I am really loving Nutmeg clothing from Morrison's at the minute. So many cute items and very very good prices. I'd definitely recommend mums going and having a look. They've also recently had a sale so we've been able to pick up a few cute clothes in bigger sizes.

Coral Florals
spring baby clothes, spring baby clothing, spring style, baby floral print
The top and skirt were a gift from Aoife's Auntie and the cardigan was from her Great Grandmother. I wish I had an adult sized version of the skirt! It has built in shorts underneath too. What you can't see is the adorable bow at the front too.

Pink Florals
spring baby clothes, spring baby clothing, spring style, baby floral print
I found this dress in Mothercare and I just had to get it for Aoife. I think the print is so beautiful and just perfect for spring. Even though the dress is quite long I pair it with white tights because sometimes it still gets very cold.

Pastel Pink 
spring baby clothes, spring baby clothing, spring style, baby floral print
This outfit was another gift from Aoife's Great Auntie and it's absolutely adorable. I love the built in feet with the cute little bows because at the minute Aoife still looses her shoes a lot. It also has heart shaped buttons!

Wedding style 

spring baby clothes, spring baby clothing, spring style, baby floral print
And we also attended my honey's Cousin's wedding recently so we thought Aoife deserved a very beautiful dress to wear. We found this dress in Mothercare (and everything else Aoife is wearing in Mothercare too) and I instantly fell in love with it. Daddy and Aoife looked very smart together.

As you can see Aoife also loves sitting up at the minute! She's very very strong now and holds her head up very well. We've recently converted Aoife's pram into a stroller and she has been enjoying seeing all the beautiful spring sights. I also love how chubby her cheeks have become!

What kind of spring outfits do you think are perfect for a baby? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!