Saturday, March 05, 2016

My Ayumi hamasaki collection ♡

Today I'm going to share with you guys my Ayumi Hamasaki collection!

Ayu is my favourite Japanese singer, as well as being my favourite singer of all time. I have a relatively small collection compared to the collections I've seen on Ayu forums; but I try my best to buy her stuff when I have spare money.

8cm singles
For My Dear, LOVE ~Destiny~, YOU, Depend on you, Trust, TO BE, poker face and WHATEVER. These were a gift from my honey.

Albums and Singles
Secret CD+DVD
NEXT LEVEL 2CD+DVD
A COMPLETE 3CD+DVD and 3CD
GUILTY CD+DVD+Photobook
(miss)understood CD+DVD
Memorial address CD+DVD
Love songs CD+DVD
Duty CD
Rock 'n' Roll Circus CD
MY STORY CD
A ONE CD
Mirrorcle World CD

Concert DVDs 
Rock 'n' Roll Circus tour FINAL ~7 days special~
ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~
ASIA TOUR 2008 ~10th anniversary~ Live in TAIPEI
ARENA TOUR 2005A ~MY STORY~
ARENA TOUR 2006 A ~(miss)understood~
ASIA TOUR 2007 A ~Tour of Secret~
~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A LIMITED EDITION

My Wishlist for Ayu items would be everything haha! 

The CDs I really want above everything else is~
*  A BEST
* STEP you/is this LOVE? CD+DVD
* BOLD & DELICIOUS CD+DVD
* I am...
* A BALLADS

The concert DVDs I want above everything else is~
* ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ The FINAL
* 15th annivesary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~
* ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~ HOTEL LOVE SONGS~
* PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~
* A CLIP BOX 1998-2011.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!