Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Bomb Cosmetics ~ Fairytale Fantasy Bath Blaster

Today I'm going to talk about the Fairytale Fantasy Bath Blaster from Bomb Cosmetics. I received a couple of bath blasters for Christmas, but due to having a ceserean I wasn't able to use any until I was fully healed. I was really excited to try these out because the smells coming from them were delicious.

Bomb Cosmetics Fairytale Fantasy Bath Blaster


Now that my scar has healed quite a bit I decided it was time to try one of them out and treat myself to a nice relaxing bath. I decided to try out Fairytale Fantasy first because the design is so cute. The design is definitly me; sweet and princessy!
Bomb Cosmetics Fairytale Fantasy Bath Blaster
It looks good enough to eat, and the fragrance coming out of the packaging itself is gorgeous; nevermind when it's out of the packaging. It smelt like a strong rose smell to me and I couldn't get enough of it.
Bomb Cosmetics Fairytale Fantasy Bath Blaster
After dropping it into my bath the water turned into a gorgeous shade of vibrant pink and the scent lasted in the bathroom for ages. The picture doesn't do justice of how pink the water turned. The water also felt really lovely and soft too.  

I'm not a big user of bath bombs as I don't often take baths, but I've got a few from Christmas so I might take a bath a little more often. I think it's definitly worth grabbing a few of these Bath Blasters, especially at £2.29. I can't wait to try the others out.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!