Monday, February 22, 2016

Catching up this week~

I've been able to have a couple of catch ups this week!

I was hibenating last week as the lack of sleep had really gotten to me but this week I made sure to get out of the apartment~

On Thursday I managed to see my really good friend Cahrys! She's currently at university so we don't get to see eachother often, but she happened to be at her parents for the week so we had to have a catch up. 
We always make an effort for eachother!

We decided to go for a costa and then for a little shopping. I had a caramel cappuccino and we both treated ourselves to a giant jammy biscuit. Cahrys had a chai latte and I tried a little. It's so delicious! I'll have to order myself one when I go to costa next. 
Unfortunately the weather was a little wet and windy but we didn't let that stop us having a good time. 

On Saturday I also went out to the cinema with my sister and a good family friend. 

It was the first time I've properly been away from Aoife since she was born. I knew that Aoife would look after her daddy though haha. 
It was also the first time I'd worn false eyelashes in a long while! It felt a little strange haha. I need to get use out of the tonnes of boxes of lashes I have though. 

I'd also had my hair cut on Friday with my sisters and my mum. It feels so much lighter and I've had the dry ends taken off so it looks a lot healthier. 

Anyway, we went to go and see Deadpool!

I really really loved the movie! I'm not going to give away anything so I'll keep it brief but it was very very funny and incredibly enjoyable. I love Ryan Reynolds as an actor (plus he's very good looking mmmmm). 

We've also got a very busy week this week! Aoife has a heart scan this week and we also have a funeral to attend plus we need to get Mother's Day items for her nan's and greatnan.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!